* Minor bug fixes.
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: shadowsocks.org/en/download/servers.html
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2016 by Max Lv
Copyright (C) 2016 by Mygod Studio
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Other open source licenses can be found here: github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android/blob/master/README.md#open-source-licenses
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
These require Android TV and can not be installed on your phone or tablet.
Uploaded:March 14, 2019 at 4:43AM UTC
File size:3.4 MB
Uploaded:January 2, 2019 at 4:08PM UTC
File size:5.08 MB