• new navigation:
swipe or click album art to go to the current playing list
as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
swipe left/right from lists for fast return
pinch-zoom in lists
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• new "wave" seekbar
• new visualization panel (appears when a visualization is active, NOTE: filtering/list operations don't work yet)
• new notifications (3 different implementations depending on Android version)
• updated Hi-Res (Exp) Output for Android 7.0 (but it doesn't work for Android 8)
• new OpenSL HD Output for Android 8.0.
NOTE: no device detection implemented yet for the new OpenSL HD Output, it will happily report it plays hi-res, even if device doesn't actually support Hi-Res Audio
The following devices have been tested with OpenSL HD and play Hi-Res properly (Android 8): Samsung S8/S9(+)/Note8, Sony XZ
• this list is incomplete:)
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include the next Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 30, 2018
Uploaded:December 14, 2018 at 4:03PM UTC
File size:5.48 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2018 at 5:26AM UTC
File size:5.46 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2018 at 6:02PM UTC
File size:5.41 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2018 at 5:23PM UTC
File size:5.39 MB
Uploaded:November 27, 2018 at 12:26PM UTC
File size:5.37 MB
Uploaded:November 19, 2018 at 2:10AM UTC
File size:5.32 MB
Uploaded:November 14, 2018 at 10:26PM UTC
File size:5.3 MB
Uploaded:November 10, 2018 at 8:52PM UTC
File size:5.27 MB
Uploaded:November 9, 2018 at 10:59PM UTC
File size:5.27 MB
Uploaded:November 5, 2018 at 5:07AM UTC
File size:5.34 MB