• Improved file compatibility: Now you can open files with Read-only recommended and Formula view.
• Compliance in the enterprise: Excel complies with Android for Work and supports Android M for Enterprise.
• Sign-in simplification: Selecting your sign-in details is easier than ever before.
• Cloud font support: Download your favorite font from cloud so you can write with the fonts you like.
Microsoft Excel for Android is made for work on-the-go. Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Excel has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a powerful spreadsheet or just need to view and make quick edits on-the-go, Excel gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your spreadsheets look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access your spreadsheets in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT EXCEL
Get the best spreadsheet app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Excel. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Spreadsheets will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No loss of data
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in Excel - formulas, tables, charts, Sparklines are included in the Excel app
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Create, view, make edits on-the-go and easily access your spreadsheets in the cloud with the touch of your fingers.
• Sort, analyze and visualize your data with support for formulas, charts, tables, sorting, filtering and more.
• Draw insights on-the-go in Excel. Add formulas, reorder columns and resize tables in Excel with just the touch of your fingers
• Your spreadsheets are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box support.
Share your data, analysis and insights with others.
• Easily share your spreadsheets with the cloud-connected Excel app
• Share your spreadsheets with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment or sending a custom invitation.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit spreadsheets on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 13, 2015
Uploaded:September 17, 2018 at 2:40PM UTC
File size:68.07 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2018 at 10:29PM UTC
File size:71 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2018 at 7:06PM UTC
File size:67.61 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2018 at 5:42AM UTC
File size:67.83 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2018 at 3:07PM UTC
File size:67.82 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2018 at 3:01PM UTC
File size:68.66 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2018 at 1:21AM UTC
File size:68.65 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2018 at 1:44PM UTC
File size:68.97 MB
Uploaded:June 19, 2018 at 2:47PM UTC
File size:68.5 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2018 at 5:33AM UTC
File size:68.86 MB