First public non-beta release.
Say goodbye to long videos that no one watches, and hello to Microsoft Hyperlapse.
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos.
Want to show your friends what you saw on that 12-mile hike you took last weekend, or let them experience how it felt to fly down the mountain on your recent ski trip? With Microsoft Hyperlapse, you can time lapse those experiences, distilling them into easily consumable, enjoyable experiences.
• Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the hyperlapse. It’s that simple.
• Import existing video: The other option: With Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile, you can create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone, instead of moving to a special application and shooting a video just for hyperlapsing.
• Multiple speeds: Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile supports hyperlapsing a video multiple times, at different speed rates, from 1x to 32x times the normal speed – or all of the above!
• Selfie lapses: Let your friends see your face – sped up of course - while you take your first skydiving lesson or fly through the jungle on a zipline.
• Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites.
Hyperlapse Mobile requires Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop)
This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 1.7.2016.03020:
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a simple app to help you shoot smooth and stable time-lapse videos, or quickly upload and enhance your existing videos.
· Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the Hyperlapse immediately.
· Import existing video: Create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone.
· Multiple speeds: Choose from 1x to 32x times the normal speed.
· Multiple HD Resolutions: Save in 720 or 1080p, if supported by your device.
· Stabilize-only mode: Select 1x for stabilization without time-lapse, and keep the video’s audio track.
· Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
· Save to SD: Save finished videos to SD storage (on compatible devices)
· Hyperlapse Mobile requires Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop)
Uploaded:March 3, 2016 at 6:36AM UTC
File size:17.03 MB
Uploaded:December 3, 2015 at 1:12AM UTC
File size:15.35 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2015 at 9:28PM UTC
File size:15.35 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2015 at 1:15AM UTC
File size:15.18 MB
Uploaded:July 24, 2015 at 4:05AM UTC
File size:14.9 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2015 at 5:49PM UTC
File size:14.88 MB