Introducing Microsoft Math Solver app, a step-by-step math problem solver for elementary, middle and high school math.
Simply write or scan a problem and get instant help.
Microsoft Math solver app provides help with elementary, middle and high school math problems by leveraging an advanced AI powered math solver. Simply write a math problem on screen or use the camera to snap a math photo. Microsoft Math instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Math. It's absolutely FREE!!!
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphs
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Get help in multiple languages
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Math solver leverages the widely popular math assistant available in Microsoft OneNote used in classrooms by students and teachers. It also combines the power of multiple solvers such as math problem solver, equation solver, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, math photo solver and math handwriting solver. It is a powerful tool for learning to solve math homework problems.
Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website: math.microsoft.com
Contact us at [email protected] We look forward to your feedback.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 3). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:December 22, 2020 at 7:48PM UTC
File size:28.74 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2020 at 4:03PM UTC
File size:24.83 MB
Uploaded:November 9, 2020 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:25.14 MB
Uploaded:October 10, 2020 at 4:28PM UTC
File size:24.37 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2020 at 1:06AM UTC
File size:24.9 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2020 at 3:05AM UTC
File size:24.36 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2020 at 6:06AM UTC
File size:24.4 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2020 at 2:54PM UTC
File size:24.48 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2020 at 11:59PM UTC
File size:24.48 MB
Uploaded:September 12, 2020 at 5:54AM UTC
File size:24.47 MB