You can now choose what account you want your task to go to in the New Task extension.
We brought a little color back into our widget icons.
We added a count to our sections in the Planned list so if you have them all collapsed, you can still see how many tasks are due.
We made a lot of accessibility fixes.
Coming from Wunderlist? You can now import your files across
With Microsoft To Do, you can:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Personalize your lists with bold and colorful backgrounds
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Add notes to any task
• Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Group your lists together by topic or project
Whether it's for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? todo.uservoice.com/
Need support? todosupport.helpshift.com/
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 8, 2019
Uploaded:February 13, 2020 at 8:38AM UTC
File size:15.64 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2020 at 4:43PM UTC
File size:15.6 MB
Uploaded:January 20, 2020 at 6:00PM UTC
File size:15.69 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2020 at 8:20AM UTC
File size:14.9 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2019 at 9:27AM UTC
File size:14.81 MB
Uploaded:December 9, 2019 at 3:17PM UTC
File size:14.41 MB
Uploaded:December 4, 2019 at 8:07AM UTC
File size:14.41 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2019 at 1:49PM UTC
File size:14.44 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2019 at 8:03AM UTC
File size:13.77 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2019 at 7:39AM UTC
File size:13.79 MB