- Added transliteration support for Chinese (Simplified)
- Fixed minor bugs
• On your watch: Speak to your watch and get instant translations in 50 languages.
• Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
• Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you're trying to communicate.
• Bookmark your translations for later use.
• All your translations and settings are synchronized between your watch and your phone.
• On the phone companion app: in addition to speech translations you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!), and copy & paste text and translations from and to other apps.
Microsoft Translator supports over 50 languages including Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, French, Dutch and Korean. To find the complete list of languages, visit the Microsoft Translator FAQ.
Find more wearable productivity apps at http://wearables.office.com/
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 11, 2015
Uploaded:November 29, 2018 at 12:05AM UTC
File size:48.46 MB
Uploaded:October 10, 2018 at 10:46PM UTC
File size:48.05 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2018 at 4:01PM UTC
File size:48.01 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2018 at 10:01PM UTC
File size:48.74 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2018 at 11:51PM UTC
File size:49.19 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2018 at 3:48AM UTC
File size:49.18 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2018 at 4:47AM UTC
File size:49.25 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2018 at 12:41AM UTC
File size:49.23 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2018 at 4:12AM UTC
File size:44.5 MB
Uploaded:March 9, 2018 at 6:16AM UTC
File size:45.77 MB