We started with battery usage. Because nobody wants a turned-off phone at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, we've optimised Outlook's battery-power usage to keep you going all day long.
We've also worked on the quality of the Contact Sync, improving the way it works and making sure that only the right contacts are finding their way into your address book.
Finally, we've added support for IRM. You can now safely open all protected messages.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and more.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 18, 2015
Uploaded:May 20, 2018 at 3:14AM UTC
File size:47.59 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2018 at 4:25AM UTC
File size:49.92 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2018 at 11:46PM UTC
File size:51.26 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2018 at 5:35AM UTC
File size:51.02 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2018 at 3:44PM UTC
File size:51.01 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2018 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:50.18 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2018 at 12:27AM UTC
File size:50.01 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2018 at 5:25AM UTC
File size:50.02 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2018 at 1:50AM UTC
File size:49.76 MB
Uploaded:March 10, 2018 at 3:57AM UTC
File size:49.66 MB