- Added a completely redesigned people card. Tap on any contact in a conversation or event and see all the information available on that person, including past conversations, events and shared files.
- Improved our send experience to make it faster and more efficient.
- Fixed a bug where we would pick the wrong calendar as your default.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for Android:
• Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
• Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
• Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 9, 2017
Uploaded:February 23, 2018 at 3:56PM UTC
File size:46.29 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2018 at 1:32PM UTC
File size:46.22 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2018 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:46.14 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2018 at 7:02PM UTC
File size:46.02 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2018 at 1:10AM UTC
File size:45.27 MB
Uploaded:January 19, 2018 at 4:50PM UTC
File size:45.15 MB
Uploaded:January 15, 2018 at 5:10AM UTC
File size:45.16 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2018 at 6:13PM UTC
File size:45.16 MB
Uploaded:January 6, 2018 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:45.13 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2017 at 3:19PM UTC
File size:44.82 MB