- Added a completely redesigned people card. Tap on any contact in a conversation or event and see all the information available on that person, including past conversations, events and shared files.
- Improved our send experience to make it faster and more efficient.
- Fixed a bug where we would pick the wrong calendar as your default.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for Android:
• Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
• Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
• Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 20, 2017
Uploaded:June 15, 2018 at 8:53PM UTC
File size:47.91 MB
Uploaded:June 9, 2018 at 8:24AM UTC
File size:47.7 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2018 at 3:11PM UTC
File size:47.6 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2018 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:47.57 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2018 at 3:14AM UTC
File size:47.59 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2018 at 4:25AM UTC
File size:49.92 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2018 at 11:46PM UTC
File size:51.26 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2018 at 5:35AM UTC
File size:51.02 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2018 at 3:44PM UTC
File size:51.01 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2018 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:50.18 MB