• Compliance in the enterprise: PowerPoint complies with Android for Work and supports Android M for Enterprise
• Sign-in simplification: Selecting your sign-in details is easier than ever before
• Cloud font support: Download your favorite font from the cloud so you can write with the fonts you like
Microsoft PowerPoint for Android is made for work on-the-go. PowerPoint has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful presentation from scratch or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, PowerPoint gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your presentations look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or charts as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your presentations in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
Tell your story with confidence. Microsoft PowerPoint combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Presentations will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No missing charts or images
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in PowerPoint - Images, charts, animations, transitions are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet
• Jumpstart your creativity by using one of the beautiful templates to get started on your presentation
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Tell your story on-the-go with the touch-first PowerPoint app. Create, view and make edits on-the-go with easy access your presentations in the cloud.
• Tell your story exactly the way you want whether in portrait or landscape - with rich formatting, charts, animations, transitions and speaker notes
• Creating a powerful presentation is easy – Auto-zoom makes it easy to insert, move, edit charts and textboxes with the touch of your fingers, no keyboard or mouse required
• PowerPoint gives you the flexibility to change your presentation theme anytime
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off
• Your presentations are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your story, presentation with others
• Easily share your presentation with the cloud-connected PowerPoint app
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment
• Add a unique, custom message to your PowerPoint presentation when you share in email
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 14, 2015
Uploaded:May 18, 2018 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:69.48 MB
Uploaded:May 2, 2018 at 6:04PM UTC
File size:72.32 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2018 at 3:05PM UTC
File size:64.46 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2018 at 2:23PM UTC
File size:64.81 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2018 at 5:45PM UTC
File size:60.69 MB
Uploaded:March 5, 2018 at 6:17PM UTC
File size:60.94 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2018 at 4:52AM UTC
File size:59.9 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2018 at 8:57PM UTC
File size:60.27 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2018 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:59.66 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2018 at 8:25PM UTC
File size:60.02 MB