With File Manager, you can:
🚀 Free up Space with Only One Tap
Too much lag on your phone? Analyze your available space left first and find out which files take up the most space. File Explorer can free up your storage space by removing the cache, useless, junk, and duplicate files to make your phone as new one. File Manager will reminds you to optimize your device's storage when it runs out.
🔍 Locate Files in a Flash
Looking for files, but do not know the exact location? Just need one second. Use the search box at the top of homepage, search the file you need and the result will appear immediately. Have no need to find specific files from every category•.
📂 Browse Files Intuitively
Explore your files easily by clear categorization, including Recents, Installers, Bluetooth, Downloads, Documents, Audio, Pictures, Videos, Archives, Favorites and Safe box. Every file is auto classified in its category. View file in each categorization and enjoy files browsing.
💰 Handle with Multiple Files Efficiently
File Browser can work efficiency with various types of files, like DOC, PDF, MP4, WMA, RAR and ZIP files. Also it supports clean & boost, search, copy, paste, move, delete and rename files that are stored in internal storage. Organize your files in high-efficiency.
🔐 100% Data Safe Guaranteed
Have some valuable or private files stored in the phone? And you don’t want to make it seen by anyone else? File Explorer ensure your data security with encryption. Create a password, put your private documents, pdf, and media files into “Safe Box”. Secure your apps from tracked eyes or unauthorized access with “Safe Box” in file viewer.
You may encounter the following problems when using File Manager in Android:
- How do I move or copy a file on File Manager?
- Open the File Explorer and go to the file or folder which you want to move or copy. Long press on the files, in the top right corner you will find the options. If you forget the file location, you can also find it through a search.
- How do I encrypt files on Android phone?
- Click the icon of “Safe box” then create a password, then set a security question. If you forget your password, you can reset it by answering this question. Now you can select the file or folder you want to encrypt. Browse encrypted files that only visible to you.
- Why can’t I turn on the camera or flashlight on the notification bar?
- Maybe the authorization has been cancelled. You can go to Setting -> Apps -> File Manager -> Permissions, then open the authorization. Now you can use the camera or flashlight.
File Explorer is a wonderful file viewer which knows you best! Enjoy all these features that File Manager can offer. We will make this File Manager app to be the best File Explorer on Android.
🎉 Join us to build your dream File Explorer together 😎!
Beta community on Google+: plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100246800717201746258
Our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thefilemanager/
Gmail: [email protected]
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 27, 2018
Uploaded:September 27, 2018 at 4:43AM UTC
File size:16.32 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2018 at 4:42PM UTC
File size:17.33 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2018 at 3:23PM UTC
File size:20.51 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2017 at 6:32AM UTC
File size:6.3 MB
Uploaded:November 9, 2017 at 10:39PM UTC
File size:5.9 MB
Uploaded:November 5, 2017 at 6:35AM UTC
File size:5.89 MB
Uploaded:November 4, 2017 at 12:27PM UTC
File size:5.68 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2017 at 6:35AM UTC
File size:18.9 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2017 at 4:33AM UTC
File size:6.77 MB
Uploaded:May 2, 2017 at 5:37AM UTC
File size:6 MB