Spring is here! New colors, new growth, and a new look for the MindDoc app. What hasn't changed is our help on your journey to better mental health.
Top mental health app with over 3,000,000 downloads and 4.7 stars out of 26,000+ reviews.
Developed by clinical psychologists in close collaboration with leading researchers for those who want to learn about emotional well-being or who suffer from mild-to-moderate mental illness including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MINDDOC ALLOWS YOU TO
- Log your mental health and mood in real time.
- Get insights and summaries on your symptoms, behaviours, and general emotional well-being to help you recognize patterns and find the best resources for you.
- Discover our library of courses and exercises to help you on your journey toward emotional well-being.
ABOUT THE MINDDOC APP
MindDoc is a leading monitoring and self-management app for promoting emotional well-being and coping with such mental illnesses as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MindDoc can be used by itself for prevention or self-help, or as a part of treatment with a mental health practitioner.
Our questions, insights, courses, and exercises have been developed by clinical psychologists and are aligned with international treatment guidelines for mental disorders.
For technical support or other inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app was developed with psychotherapists and scientists and can be used by anyone - whether as support in the context of regular psychotherapy or as free and anonymous help.
The MindDoc App is a risk class I medical product according to Annex VIII, Rule 11 of the MDR (REGULATION (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices)
Intended medical purpose
The MindDoc monitoring and self-management application medical device provides continuous long-term sign and symptom monitoring of common mental disorders. This protocol is supplemented by courses and exercises. This enables users to recognize patterns in their symptom trajectories which then can be shared with a mental health care provider and used for self-management. MindDoc thus
1. provides users orientation regarding the need to consult a mental health care provider by providing an assessment of the general emotional health. A mental health care provider then can include the summary of the protocols in his overall diagnostic and clinical assessment.
2. enables users to self-manage symptoms and related problems by providing both transdiagnostic and disorder-specific evidence-based courses and exercises which help them to recognize, understand, and cope with signs and symptoms of mental disorders by self-initiating behaviour change.
The application explicitly does not replace the diagnosis by a mental health care provider, but can only give orientation on whether to consult a mental health care provider who then can include the results of the medical device in diagnostic processes. The application explicitly does not replace psychotherapy.
Please read the Instruction of Use and information about warnings and contraindications that are provided at minddoc.de/medizinprodukt carefully before you use the app
Take your first step and download MindDoc for free.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 29, 2022
Uploaded:June 2, 2022 at 10:12AM UTC
File size:22.8 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2022 at 4:15PM UTC
File size:22.8 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2022 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:22.87 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2022 at 5:37PM UTC
File size:22.87 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2022 at 2:26PM UTC
File size:22.73 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2022 at 9:50AM UTC
File size:24.54 MB
Uploaded:October 13, 2021 at 7:39PM UTC
File size:38.55 MB