- Perfomance improvements
For further assistance with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us/, reach out via Twitter to @tmobilehelp, call 611 or 1-877-746-0909.
The T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app helps you keep your family safe, secure and connected at all times. Get peace of mind about your cars and the people in them with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE.
NOTE: A SyncUP DRIVE OBD-II device, compatible vehicle, capable smartphone and data plan are required to install and use the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app.
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE provides seven categories of features for customers:
Access America’s fastest nationwide 4G LTE network* from your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Connect up to 5 devices to your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Easily manage your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot and modify network details like SSID and password
Keep an eye on your loved ones without creating dangerous distractions.
• GPS enabled to locate your vehicles in real-time
• Check the location and status of multiple vehicles without contacting the drivers
• Create geofences to get notified when your vehicles arrive and depart from common locations
With real-time vehicle notifications about car trouble, T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE works like a virtual mechanic to help keep your family safe.
• Know your fuel level** and battery voltage before you hit the road
• Get alerted about car trouble when something goes wrong
• Understand what’s wrong with your car so you can take action
• Get safety recalls and technical service bulletins from the NHTSA
• Quickly find nearby mechanics to get the help you need
Need roadside assistance? We’ve arranged for Allstate Motor Club to get you help when you need it.***
Help keep your car secure, even when you’re not with it
• Never forget where you’ve parked again with GPS location and Google StreetView
• Get alerted if your parked car has been bumped or disturbed, or if your device has been unplugged
• Track your car’s real-time driving location if it’s been stolen
Learn how to be a smarter, safer driver by analyzing your driving behavior
• Review your trips to understand how, when and where you drive
• Keep track of dangerous driving behavior like speeding, harsh braking and rapid acceleration
• Set speeding alerts to encourage safer driving
• Easily tag business trips and export them to CSV or PDF for easy expensing and tax purposes
SMALL BUSINESS FLEETS
Easily monitor the location and status of up to 24 vehicles from your smartphone
• Understand the health of your vehicles in real-time so you can make smarter business decisions
• Empower your team in the field with in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspots
• Easily track your business trips for mileage logging and expensing
* Based on download speeds
** Fuel readings not available on all makes and models of vehicles
*** For more information on roadside assistance, please visit www.roadsidemobile.com/tac/tmobile. Roadside assistance is not eligible for use on commercial vehicles.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 25, 2018
Uploaded:January 2, 2020 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:35.57 MB
Uploaded:December 2, 2019 at 11:10PM UTC
File size:35.48 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2019 at 6:49PM UTC
File size:35.45 MB
Uploaded:October 14, 2019 at 8:39PM UTC
File size:35.84 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2019 at 6:53PM UTC
File size:35.24 MB
Uploaded:August 22, 2019 at 4:49PM UTC
File size:37.05 MB
Uploaded:July 2, 2019 at 11:43PM UTC
File size:98.2 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2019 at 7:17PM UTC
File size:97.83 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2019 at 6:13PM UTC
File size:17.28 MB
Uploaded:January 7, 2019 at 11:43PM UTC
File size:17.26 MB