For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email [email protected]
* Access your entire ReadyNAS (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* No monthly subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer, everything is encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
* ReadyNAS Desktop 102, 104, 202, 204, 212, 214, 312, 314, 316, 516, 716
* ReadyNAS Rackmount 2120, 3220, 3130, 3138, 4220
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Network-Storage/ct-p/readynas or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
The app now uses MyNETGEAR single sign-on accounts instead of ReadyCLOUD accounts. When you first sign on after upgrading, you are guided through upgrading your account.
Swipe down to refresh file list in file browser
Display "friend" icon for the device is invited by friends
App did not reconnect to server if network connection is broken
Media backup still keeps trying to backup when ReadyNAS is out of space
Uploaded:November 16, 2016 at 11:23PM UTC
File size:5.53 MB