Thanks for playing Pikmin Bloom! We've been working on the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue that daily lookback is repeated
- Fixed a crash issue while flower planting
- Other many bug fixes
Grow your Pikmin, make flowers bloom, and keep track of your precious memories, all through the simple act of walking. Whether you’re going for a short walk around the corner or commuting to work, today’s the very first day of the rest of your Pikmin adventures! Gather your squad and embark on a journey of rediscovery where every step counts.
👣Walk to grow more Pikmin. Pikmin grow from seedlings with every step you take. Once they are big enough, pluck them out to have them trail along. The more you walk, the more Pikmin will join your squad!
🌸Walk to make flowers bloom. Collect flower petals from your Pikmin’s heads and plant them as you walk to leave trails of beautiful flowers in bloom everywhere you go.
🏞️Walk to log your memories. At the end of the day, check out your step count along with the path you walked, and revisit the pictures you took throughout the day. Don’t forget to send your Pikmin out on expeditions to pick up the fruit and seedlings you passed on your way back home!
✨Lots of Pikmin to meet. There are seven types of Pikmin in total, and all of them have their own unique characteristics. For example, some can fly, and others are incredibly strong. When your friendship level reaches a certain threshold, your Pikmin may bring back a gift with an item that will help them become a Decor Pikmin.
🍄Tackle challenges with Pikmin. Nearby mushrooms are a great way to get lots of fruit. When you come across mushrooms blocking your path, you can send your trusty Pikmin squad to charge forth and make way.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, 5G, or LTE) in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Supported Devices: Devices with at least 2 GB of RAM running on Android 6.0 or above
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Google Fit needs to be installed and permissions enabled in order for Pikmin Bloom to accurately track your steps.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of October 20, 2021.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- Some functions require support for the following services:
ARCore - For optimal performance, it is recommended that you use a device with at least 2 GB of RAM. If you are experiencing frequent problems such as device crashes or delays while using Pikmin Bloom, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Close all apps except Pikmin Bloom while you are playing.
Use the most recent operating system available for your device.
If the problem persists, please contact us with details.
Note: Many devices that do not have a built-in data-network connection do not include a GPS sensor. In the event of mobile-data network congestion, such devices may not be able to maintain a sufficient GPS signal to play.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:May 19, 2022 at 5:30AM UTC
File size:59.33 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2022 at 5:24PM UTC
File size:59.9 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2022 at 6:58AM UTC
File size:57.13 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2022 at 10:02AM UTC
File size:57.37 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2022 at 5:14PM UTC
File size:56.91 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2022 at 8:20AM UTC
File size:126.46 MB
Uploaded:March 4, 2022 at 8:23AM UTC
File size:120.12 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2022 at 8:04AM UTC
File size:122.13 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2022 at 9:24AM UTC
File size:60.21 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2022 at 9:33AM UTC
File size:128.8 MB