Thanks for playing Pikmin Bloom! We've been working on the following improvements:
- See featured items in the new shop banners
- Sort postcards by favorites
- Adjusted the sound of the Pikmin eating nectar
- Updated the appearance of special spots
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Pikmin Bloom offers a fun way to earn rewards for going outside and exploring with friends! With the brand-new Weekly Challenges feature, you can team up with others, no matter how far away they might be, and work towards a shared steps goal!
COLLECT over 150 types of unique Decor Pikmin! Some wear fishing lures, some don hamburger buns, and others flaunt paper airplanes, just to name a few.
EXPLORE your neighborhood to add more Pikmin to your squad! The more you walk, the more seedlings and fruit you’ll find.
TEAM UP with friends to take down mushrooms and earn rewards! Select a dream team of Pikmin to increase your score and nab rarer fruit types!
DECORATE the world with beautiful flowers everywhere you go! Watch the map fill up with colorful blossoms, planted by you and by other players nearby!
Head outside, explore your neighborhood, and make the world bloom!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, 5G, or LTE) in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Supported Devices: Devices with at least 2 GB of RAM running on Android 6.0 or above
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Google Fit needs to be installed and permissions enabled in order for Pikmin Bloom to accurately track your steps.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of October 20, 2021.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- Some functions require support for the following services:
ARCore - For optimal performance, it is recommended that you use a device with at least 2 GB of RAM. If you are experiencing frequent problems such as device crashes or delays while using Pikmin Bloom, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Close all apps except Pikmin Bloom while you are playing.
Use the most recent operating system available for your device.
If the problem persists, please contact us with details.
Note: Many devices that do not have a built-in data-network connection do not include a GPS sensor. In the event of mobile-data network congestion, such devices may not be able to maintain a sufficient GPS signal to play.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:January 26, 2023 at 9:39AM UTC
File size:46.94 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2023 at 5:43AM UTC
File size:46.42 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2022 at 9:41AM UTC
File size:46.36 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2022 at 6:58AM UTC
File size:48.48 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2022 at 4:03AM UTC
File size:48.28 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2022 at 9:28AM UTC
File size:49 MB
Uploaded:November 9, 2022 at 10:11AM UTC
File size:48.32 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2022 at 4:53PM UTC
File size:48.29 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2022 at 2:20AM UTC
File size:47.6 MB
Uploaded:October 19, 2022 at 9:49AM UTC
File size:114.52 MB