- Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region are arriving in Pokémon GO
- Friend Requests and Gift notifications will now stack
- Pokémon GO AR+ is now available on select Android devices
- You can now select multiple Pokémon at a time when preparing to battle at a Gym or participate in a Raid Battle
- Various bug fixes and performance updates
Pokémon GO has now introduced social and trading features that allow Trainers to connect with each other by adding friends, sending Gifts, and participating in a new Friendship Level system that unlocks bonuses. Trainers can now trade Pokémon with other Trainers nearby, earning a Candy Bonus for the Pokémon received.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 800 million times and named "Best Mobile Game" by The Game Developers Choice Awards and "Best App of the Year" by TechCrunch.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4–7.0+ installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Information current as of June 18, 2018.
- Trainers of all ages welcome! But if a Trainer is a child, parental consent is required. Please see the Terms of Service for more details.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 10, 2018
Uploaded:October 14, 2020 at 12:20AM UTC
File size:49.68 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2020 at 3:35PM UTC
File size:50.06 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2020 at 2:20PM UTC
File size:50.06 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2020 at 4:27PM UTC
File size:49.89 MB
Uploaded:September 2, 2020 at 7:12AM UTC
File size:112 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2020 at 10:17PM UTC
File size:49.89 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2020 at 4:27PM UTC
File size:49.77 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2020 at 7:41PM UTC
File size:49.53 MB
Uploaded:July 23, 2020 at 6:12PM UTC
File size:106.25 MB
Uploaded:July 10, 2020 at 3:44PM UTC
File size:46.27 MB