Catch New Deals & Pokémon with Google Play’s Biggest Deals of the Year!
- Get special boxes with discounts on items such as Incubators and Star Pieces
- Catch new Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh Region
- Discover the present-delivering Pokémon Delibird and a special festive Pikachu
Pokémon GO has now introduced the Trainer Battles feature. Enjoy one-on-one Pokémon battles with other Trainers nearby, or practice battling against team leaders Spark, Candela, and Blanche! Trainers can earn rewards for participating in battle and show off exciting Pokémon skills in one of three different Trainer Battle Leagues.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 850 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4–7.0+ installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Information current as of December 4, 2018.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 9, 2019
Uploaded:April 8, 2021 at 5:49PM UTC
File size:52.71 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2021 at 1:43AM UTC
File size:50.68 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2021 at 4:24PM UTC
File size:50.61 MB
Uploaded:March 2, 2021 at 1:52AM UTC
File size:49.3 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2021 at 10:38PM UTC
File size:49.3 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2021 at 9:42PM UTC
File size:49.59 MB
Uploaded:January 21, 2021 at 9:40PM UTC
File size:49.48 MB
Uploaded:December 23, 2020 at 8:41AM UTC
File size:50.4 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2020 at 8:23PM UTC
File size:50.39 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2020 at 7:44AM UTC
File size:50.77 MB