- Voice chat will now continue during sleep mode.
- Improved support for Bluetooth devices.
- Bug fixes implemented.
Note: On devices using Android 6.0 or later, voice chat cannot be used during sleep mode while power-saving features are activated. To use voice chat during sleep mode, go to Other Settings in this app, then select Power Saving Settings and deactivate battery optimization for this app.
◆ Do you play Splatoon 2? If so, you can make use of the dedicated SplatNet 2 service!
You can use SplatNet 2 to check all sorts of vital battle-related information, including match results, stages, and rankings!
◆ Inviting friends via social media
You can invite friends to play with you in supported games via social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Of course, you can easily invite your Nintendo Switch friends, too!
◆ Using voice chat while gaming
You can enjoy voice chat in different ways depending on the type of game you're playing. Chat with everyone in your room or split voice chat into teams and have it out head-to-head!
*In order to use these services, a Nintendo Switch game compatible with this app is required. Splatoon 2 is compatible with this app.
● You can use the Nintendo Switch Online app for free until the paid subscription service launches in 2018.
● A persistent Internet connection is required to use this app. Cellular data may be used.
● A Nintendo Switch console, a Nintendo Account, and supported game are required.
● You must be at least 13 years or older to use this app.
● Your use of this app is subject to the Nintendo Account User Agreement, available at support.nintendo.com.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 13, 2017
Uploaded:April 8, 2019 at 2:22AM UTC
File size:47.42 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2018 at 3:37AM UTC
File size:41.61 MB
Uploaded:November 27, 2017 at 2:53AM UTC
File size:38.93 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2017 at 6:09AM UTC
File size:38.9 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2017 at 1:44AM UTC
File size:40.02 MB