From OP5 Open Beta 6 (8.1)
* Fixed the issue of crashing on some non-OnePlus phones
* Improved the speed of QR code scanning when connecting two devices
◆ Data migration
With OnePlus Switch, you can easily migrate your data to OnePlus phones without any network connection.
Supported data types: contacts, SMS, call history, calendar, photos, videos, audio, apps (excluding data).
◆ Data backup
The data backup function can backup your data safely and completely for restoring when it is needed.
Due to compatibility issues and some other reasons, using OnePlus Switch on some devices may encounter problems.
1. If the device has insufficient storage space, the migration may not be successful. In this case, please clear up space. You can also choose to migrate part of the data.
2. If the app crashes, gets stuck, fails to open, or you encounter any other issues, please give feedback on forums.oneplus.net
3. OnePlus Switch is pre-installed on some OnePlus phones. You can find it in [Settings] > [Advanced] > [OnePlus Switch].
Uploaded:April 9, 2018 at 6:20PM UTC
File size:9.98 MB
Uploaded:March 11, 2018 at 2:42AM UTC
File size:9.82 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2018 at 10:40PM UTC
File size:9.74 MB
Uploaded:January 3, 2018 at 7:34PM UTC
File size:9.85 MB
Uploaded:December 30, 2017 at 6:00PM UTC
File size:9.84 MB