- New Savings Timer feature
- New result cards
- UI improvements
- Fixes and stability improvements
• Save both mobile and Wi-Fi data.
• Protect yourself on Wi-Fi.
• Block and restrict data-hungry apps.
Why use Opera Max?
• Save data on mobile and Wi-Fi networks - With Opera Max turned on, content is compressed before it reaches your phone - and your bill!
• Protect yourself - With a single tap, Opera Max secures your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots, encrypting your data and keeping you safe from data spies.
• Block data-draining apps - Find out which apps use the most data - you can even choose to block them from using data altogether.
• Top up your savings time - Return to Opera Max regularly and fill up your savings timer with the touch of a button.
More about Opera Max
• How does it work? When you have time on your Opera Max clock, the data that reaches your phone passes through our savings cloud, which compresses images and videos and absorbs the data you don't need.
• How do I get more time? When you first tap the Opera Max savings button, you'll get six hours of data savings. When you're running out of time, you'll get a notification, and then you can add more by tapping the savings button again.
• How do I know it works? When savings is turned off or you've run out of time, Opera Max can tell you how much data you could have saved.
Have questions or need help? Visit: www.opera.com/help/max/android
Get the latest news about Opera:
Twitter - www.twitter.com/opera
Facebook - www.facebook.com/opera
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user license agreement at www.operasoftware.com/eula/max and Privacy Statement at www.opera.com/privacy.
Uploaded:September 9, 2016 at 10:14PM UTC
File size:12.31 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2016 at 6:26PM UTC
File size:12.23 MB
Uploaded:July 8, 2016 at 6:07PM UTC
File size:9.17 MB
Uploaded:June 17, 2016 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:10.65 MB
Uploaded:May 23, 2016 at 7:28PM UTC
File size:8.99 MB