arm + mips + x86
This update contains multiple crash fixes for when you tap really really fast!. Also, significantly improved Door Timer UI, Logistics and Localization. There's about 40 improvements ranging from smaller polish things like making the Grants button in Chapter 3 Green, to huge features like Back Button support throughout the game. We'd list them in detail here, but there's only 500 characters available. Update and Enjoy!
Prison designs will include basic necessities like cells, canteens, guard rooms, and infrastructure, but players can also include features like solitary confinement, workout areas, and even an execution chamber. The tablet version comes with enough to get started, with additional story-driven campaign chapters and more features available as premium content.
Prison Architect: Mobile includes:
- Build and manage a prison to house a variety of different prisoners
- Juggle inmate needs with security concerns, infrastructure, and the ever-looming budget
- Follow the story in Campaign Mode to learn new prison-building techniques and get to know life behind bars through a series of cutscenes and objectives
- Unlock more Campaign chapters with one-time purchases
- Violent Offenders: Manage different types of criminals and keep control through floods, fires, fights, and full-blown riots
Introversion Software, developers of critically acclaimed games, bring you a new mobile version of their award-winning PC hit. Together with the master strategists at Paradox Interactive, Introversions Prison Architect: Mobile will provide you with enough challenging fun to last an entire life sentence!
Uploaded:May 24, 2017 at 1:49PM UTC
File size:23.88 MB