- We’ve added a map to app push notifications that shows the general region in which the device you are using to sign on is located.
- The PingID app now appears on the recent apps screen.
- We've improved the positioning of the Report Fraud button, so it's less likely you'll tap it by mistake.
- As part of our ongoing efforts to improve accessibility, we've made some necessary updates to the PingID mobile app.
- We made some improvements to the performance, security, and reliability.
PingID® is a cloud-based strong authentication solution that enables users to authenticate to applications via their phone. PingID delivers a solution that is easy to use for end users with the security that administrators need. End users are presented with a notification on their device when strong authentication is needed and offers offline support when the device does not have a signal. This application is designed for use with for PingOne® and PingFederate®. Before installing this application, please verify your company or organization has licensed the use of PingID. For more information about this, please contact your administrator or Ping Identity support.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 5, 2021
Uploaded:February 23, 2023 at 7:21PM UTC
File size:10.86 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2023 at 10:36AM UTC
File size:10.85 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2023 at 9:52AM UTC
File size:11.14 MB
Uploaded:December 16, 2022 at 6:12PM UTC
File size:10.94 MB
Uploaded:October 29, 2022 at 8:32AM UTC
File size:9.42 MB
Uploaded:September 20, 2022 at 5:36AM UTC
File size:7.85 MB
Uploaded:July 31, 2022 at 9:38AM UTC
File size:7.8 MB
Uploaded:June 12, 2022 at 8:03AM UTC
File size:8.18 MB
Uploaded:May 27, 2022 at 5:18PM UTC
File size:8.18 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2022 at 6:37AM UTC
File size:8.14 MB