• You can now connect to a PlayStation 5 console using Remote Play.
• Screen designs have been updated.
• Button assignments made on PS4 or PS5 can now be used in Remote Play.
• Supported version has changed to 7.0 or later.
Use PS Remote Play to access your PS4 or PS5 via Wi-Fi wherever you go.
• Display the PS4 or PS5 screen on your mobile device.
• Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS4 or PS5.
• Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
• Enter text on your PS4 or PS5 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
You need the following to use this app:
• Mobile device with Android 7.0 or later installed
• A PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console with the latest system software version
• An account for PlayStation Network
• High-speed internet access (home Wi-Fi network)
• Google Pixel 3 series
• Google Pixel 4 series
Using the DUALSHOCK 4
• You can use the DUALSHOCK 4 on many mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed. To use the touch pad function, use the on-screen controller.
• All functions of the DUALSHOCK 4 is available for Xperia smartphones and tablets that support DUALSHOCK 4.
Notes on the use of this app
• This app may not work properly on unverified devices.
• This app may not be compatible with some games.
• This app can't be used via a mobile network.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 15, 2020
Uploaded:September 7, 2022 at 9:24AM UTC
File size:25.44 MB
Uploaded:May 18, 2022 at 3:24AM UTC
File size:24.48 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2022 at 10:13AM UTC
File size:24.47 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2021 at 4:50AM UTC
File size:24.44 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2021 at 9:15AM UTC
File size:25.52 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2021 at 4:31AM UTC
File size:23.12 MB
Uploaded:April 14, 2021 at 9:28AM UTC
File size:23.12 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2020 at 5:32AM UTC
File size:18.01 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2019 at 2:19PM UTC
File size:16.07 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2019 at 7:28AM UTC
File size:13.5 MB