• You can now connect to a PlayStation 5 console using Remote Play.
• Screen designs have been updated.
• Button assignments made on PS4 or PS5 can now be used in Remote Play.
• Supported version has changed to 7.0 or later.
Use PS Remote Play to access your PS4 or PS5 via Wi-Fi wherever you go.
• Display the PS4 or PS5 screen on your mobile device.
• Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS4 or PS5.
• Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
• Enter text on your PS4 or PS5 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
You need the following to use this app:
• Mobile device with Android 7.0 or later installed
• A PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console with the latest system software version
• An account for PlayStation Network
• High-speed internet access (home Wi-Fi network)
• Google Pixel 3 series
• Google Pixel 4 series
Using the DUALSHOCK 4
• You can use the DUALSHOCK 4 on many mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed. To use the touch pad function, use the on-screen controller.
• All functions of the DUALSHOCK 4 is available for Xperia smartphones and tablets that support DUALSHOCK 4.
Notes on the use of this app
• This app may not work properly on unverified devices.
• This app may not be compatible with some games.
• This app can't be used via a mobile network.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 15, 2020
Uploaded:October 15, 2020 at 5:32AM UTC
File size:18.01 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2019 at 2:19PM UTC
File size:16.07 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2019 at 7:28AM UTC
File size:13.5 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2018 at 4:34PM UTC
File size:8 MB
Uploaded:March 10, 2018 at 1:34AM UTC
File size:8.94 MB
Uploaded:November 11, 2017 at 6:23AM UTC
File size:9.1 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2017 at 6:38PM UTC
File size:8.54 MB