arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + mips + x86 + x86_64
Target: Android 5.1 (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
- Added location detection fallback
- Disabled 15s scan interval (it was causing issues and sometimes wouldn't detect correctly)
- Translations for ZH
- Sort options for filter list
- Information for lures
- Name translations for DE, FR & JA
- Increased GPS accuracy
- View your last scan results on the map
- Manual scanning
PokeDetector lets you keep your phone in your pocket while you Poke-hunt!
The PokeDetector will also show notifications on you Android Wear device (if one is connected). It works fine without it though!
• Get notifications whenever anything comes within catching distance
• View nearby Pokemon on the map
• Looks great on Android Wear (but works without it too)
• Customizable to only receive notifications for specific items
• Customizable scanning times (scan more/less frequently)
PokeDetector is in active development, and I'll be adding tons of new features of the coming days & weeks.
• Manual refresh mode
If you have feedback/suggestions, please email me!
Note: This is an unofficial app. Not affiliated with the game in anyway. Just an app made by a fan.
Uploaded:August 8, 2016 at 4:02PM UTC
File size:10.64 MB
Uploaded:August 4, 2016 at 12:15AM UTC
File size:10.1 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2016 at 5:37PM UTC
File size:9.72 MB
Uploaded:July 27, 2016 at 7:58PM UTC
File size:9.74 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2016 at 7:00PM UTC
File size:9.73 MB
Uploaded:July 25, 2016 at 10:21PM UTC
File size:9.7 MB
Uploaded:July 24, 2016 at 11:27PM UTC
File size:9.69 MB