* Improved system orientation listener. Now, works for all the events (observer to switch between Auto-rotate on and off via system toggle).
* All new orientation picker. Long press to show mode name.
* Various bug fixes and improvements.
* 10 orientation modes.
* Support for various events and apps.
* Day/Night themes with unlimited colors.
* Notification & widgets with custom themes.
* Extension to perform over 40 actions.
* App shortcuts, QS tile, etc.
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn't matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let's give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
A complete orientation manager with all the supported modes.
System default modes
• Auto-Rotate On • Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
• Forced Auto-Rotate • Forced Portrait • Forced Landscape
• Reverse Portrait • Reverse Landscape
• Sensor Portrait • Sensor Landscape • Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current – Lock current orientation
Conditions with different events and apps support.
• Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
• Charging orientation • Dock orientation • App orientation
Events priority - Customisable events preference in case of two or more events occur simultaneously.
Rotate on demand
# Change the orientation of foreground app or events with ease from a fully customisable floating head (or notification or tile) available on the top of every task.
Various settings to customise according to the need.
• Start on boot • Notification • Notification toggles
• Notification priority • Toast messages • Vibration and more.
Best ever theme engine with a color for every choice.
• All new dynamic theme engine with background aware fuctionality to avoid any visibility issue.
• Quick setup to configure major features from a single screen.
• Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
# Rotation extension to automate over 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
• Rotation shortcuts to quickly switch the orientation from the home screen.
• App shortcuts (Android 7.1.1+) to perform various service operations without opening the app.
• Notification tile (Android 7.1.1+) to perfrom service and on demand operations.
• Fully customisable Service and Toggles widgets to perform various operations.
• Explore to find many more hidden gems of Rotation.
Features marked with # are paid and Rotation Key is required to use them.
Retrieve running apps – To detect foreground app.
Usage statistics (Android 5.0+) – To detect foreground app.
Modify system settings – To change display orientation settings.
Draw over other apps – To change foreground orientation.
Read device state and identity – To change the phone call orientation.
Run at startup – To start service when device boots up.
Control vibration – To vibrate device when orientation changes.
Modify USB storage – To create and restore backup (nothing else).
Internet access – To display ads.
- Some apps might not work properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape mode. Use Auto-Rotate on/off from Apps conditions to use system settings for those apps.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
- Buy Rotation Key for more features and to support development.
Promo Video by Max Patchs
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 30, 2018
Uploaded:March 8, 2018 at 6:32PM UTC
File size:2.93 MB
Uploaded:February 20, 2018 at 2:38PM UTC
File size:2.9 MB
Uploaded:January 30, 2018 at 5:12PM UTC
File size:2.98 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2018 at 3:57PM UTC
File size:2.98 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2018 at 4:10PM UTC
File size:2.98 MB
Uploaded:December 27, 2017 at 12:57AM UTC
File size:2.81 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2017 at 10:26PM UTC
File size:1.91 MB