Please, read the entire description before you install this app
All the Galaxy devices running Stock 6.x/7.x are supported.
(Samsung Galaxy Note, S, J, C, A Series)
✺ NO ROOT REQUIRED ✺
✺ 35+ system app overlays
✺ 10+ third party app overlays
✺ has both Light and Dark theme variants for System apps (Stock 6.x may have some issues with Dark variant)
✺ Light SystemUI - default
✺ Inverted Light SystemUI (Colored Background with white icons and text)
✺ Dark SystemUI (Black Background with dark notifications)
✺ Inverted Dark SystemUI (Colored Background with dark notifications)
✺ Over 1000+ predefined colors to pick
✺ Archive theme source files (for theme designers)
✺ Over 50+ Fonts ready to download and install
(Use it at your own risk. Firmware running 7.1.1 may crash. When it does do a restart to fix)
How to build a Theme..?
1. Select colors (Primary, Status bar, and Accent) for system apps
2. Select colors for the third party apps individually
3. Select the overlays that you want in your theme.
4. Give a name and build it. (Optionally, you can include wallpaper)
5. Install and apply the theme with Trial (Make sure the theme store is enabled)
6. Then, disable theme store and theme center to keep it
To enable/disable theme store use package disabler app if you have or use the ThemeControl app that comes with this app
All your APK and archive files will be in sdcard/themeGalaxy directory
If your device is rooted
Simply, disable the theme store and theme center package with any root based app or replace the trial.json file
For rootless devices,
*** If you have package disabler app then you don't need this key ***
1. Goto seap.samsung.com/license-keys/how-to
2. Sign in with your Samsung account as developer
3. Generate Standard Knox SDK key
4. Install ThemeControl app (APK file will be in sdcard/themeGalaxy)
4. Enable Device admin rights to the app
5. Enter your key and activate the Knox SDK License
Now the Theme store can be enabled / disabled from the app.
look at this image
Once after you disabled the packages, if you install new theme/reboot the device The theme center service may get start. So, enable and disable the theme store again
Note: This ThemeControl is a seperate app which will be generated based on your device ID to fix the ELM registration issue. It is the modified version of Knox App Control.
for Source code,
If you are using Package Disabler then,
1. Disable Theme Store
2. Clear Theme center data.
(Theme center can't be disabled with package disabler)
- Read/Write Storage
- Coarse Location (Approximate Location) required by google ads.
You don't need to enable Location. Just grant the permission inorder to work
- Device Admin Rights (If you want to disable theme store with ThemeControl App)
This app never collects your data from the device.
third party app overlays
-FacebookMessenger (old versions)
-GoogleYoutube (old versions)
-Instagram (old versions)
-Twitter (only text)
Please don't give low ratings.
If you have any compatibility issues just send me the details.
I try to add more third party overlays in next builds if possible
All suggestions are most welcome.
Libraries Used in this Project :
- Pikolo Color Picker github.com/Madrapps/Pikolo
- Chrisjenx Calligraphy github.com/chrisjenx/Calligraphy
- Material Intro github.com/heinrichreimer/material-intro
version 1.1 rl4
+ Over 50+ Fonts ready to download and install
+ Import/Export Project
+ App Intro
+ Updated Knox SDK for theme store control and some layout changes
Uploaded:October 12, 2017 at 12:36AM UTC
File size:5.52 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2017 at 2:20AM UTC
File size:4.45 MB