- Implemented network interface priority per folder
- Upload progress per file in Camera backup
- Implement sorting, search and multiselect in Downloads folder
- Improved detecting files deletion from SD card
- Fixed scanning media files on Android
- Improved battery usage
- External USB drive now detected by Sync
- Improved workflow with SD card
- Other UI improvements and fixes
Create your own private cloud. Connect devices and sync files securely between your Mac, PC, NAS, and even server. Use Sync on your mobile to access the files you keep on your home computer or work laptop.
Sync encrypts all files during transfer and never stores any of your information on third-party servers. This means your data is protected against identity theft or attacks.
No storage limits
• Sync as much data as you have on your hard drive or SD card.
• Add large files of any size to your synced folders and transfer them up to 16x faster than the cloud.
Automatic camera backup
• Sync will back up photos and videos as soon as you take them.
• You can then delete photos from your phone and save space.
• Set up backup of any info from your phone to a folder on your computer.
Any device and platform
• Access folders and upload files to your tablet, PC, Mac, NAS, and even server from anywhere.
One Time Send
• The fastest and most private way to send files to friends and family.
• Send one or more files to multiple recipients without sharing the whole folder or creating a permanent sync connection.
• Send photos, videos, movies, or any other large file directly to friends.
Direct transfers, no cloud
• Your information is never stored on servers in the cloud, so nobody can access it without your permission.
• Transfer files directly and fast using BitTorrent peer-to-peer technology (p2p).
• Connect two devices by taking picture of a QR code, even if you are in local network without internet connection.
• Selective Sync lets you save only the files you need.
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device.
Supports all file types
• Sync photos, videos, music, PDFs, docs and books library to your Android phone or tablet.
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Note: Resilio Sync is a personal file syncing manager. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:August 22, 2018 at 9:22PM UTC
File size:18.84 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2018 at 5:45PM UTC
File size:18.84 MB
Uploaded:September 7, 2017 at 6:44PM UTC
File size:18.64 MB