Runtastic Balance is ready to support you in your choice to make healthy eating a priority. You will see how balanced nutrition can brighten your outlook from day one.
YOUR PERSONAL FOOD DIARY
- Keep an eye on your daily eating habits
- Make useful lifestyle changes investing only a few minutes a day
- Set your goal weight -- your ideal daily calorie intake will be calculated based on your goal
MORE THAN JUST A CALORIE COUNTER
- Calories given per food item, based on portion size
- All major nutritional values -- carbs, fat, protein -- also conveniently provided
Looking to improve your stamina? Or form healthy eating habits? Or awaken newfound energy and motivation? Trying to lose weight or build muscles? With a Premium Membership, you can access targeted plans to make your goals a reality. Try out a plan today, like Energy Boost, Weight Loss or Healthy Balance, and make your way toward a healthier you. We’ll try to keep you on track with things like Dos and Don’ts and custom shopping lists based on your goal.
Upcoming features for you:
- Barcode scanner: track your food easily without searching the database.
- Last entry: Easily add recently tracked foods to your current day with one quick click.
Awareness is key -- from lifestyle, to nutrition to daily habits. Runtastic Balance is here to help guide your path toward healthy eating and living. All of this from the convenience of your smartphone. Just open the app and use the food tracker and calorie counter anytime, anywhere.
Well known for its family of fitness apps, Runtastic is a leading authority for all things health and fitness.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 7, 2017
Uploaded:February 13, 2019 at 12:18PM UTC
File size:26.25 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2018 at 4:22PM UTC
File size:25.65 MB
Uploaded:November 5, 2018 at 9:55PM UTC
File size:26.34 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2018 at 2:42PM UTC
File size:22.59 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2018 at 3:55AM UTC
File size:22.38 MB
Uploaded:October 7, 2017 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:22.38 MB