- We fixed the issue where the Update button was still available even after the app was updated to the latest version.
Some Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined below.
App updates via the Google Play store are only available on some devices (Galaxy S8 & S8+).
- Reports the current condition of a customer's smartphone on a 100-point scale;
- Optimizes a smartphone in one simple click;
- Analyzes battery usage on a per-app basis and saves battery power by checking unused apps via App power monitor;
- Identifies battery-draining apps;
- Provides Power saving mode and Maximum power saving mode to ensure that the user can enjoy their smartphone for an extended period of time;
- Offers a feature to remove unnecessary files automatically;
- Configure your Galaxy device in a desired mode. Select from four Performance modes to give your smartphone to perform better: Optimize mode, Game mode, Entertainment mode, and High performance mode;
- Manages and frees up RAM efficiently;
- Detects malware (viruses, spyware) and provides real-time protection for smartphones; and
- Offers two widget types and an edge panel for customer convenience.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 19, 2017
Uploaded:February 17, 2018 at 8:12PM UTC
File size:8.24 MB
Uploaded:February 11, 2018 at 6:37PM UTC
File size:9.12 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2018 at 10:08PM UTC
File size:9.1 MB
Uploaded:January 30, 2018 at 5:56AM UTC
File size:9.05 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2018 at 11:56PM UTC
File size:9.07 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2018 at 9:19PM UTC
File size:9.12 MB
Uploaded:December 31, 2017 at 4:46AM UTC
File size:9.18 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2017 at 5:18PM UTC
File size:9.01 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2017 at 6:47PM UTC
File size:9.06 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2017 at 6:14PM UTC
File size:9.02 MB