< Version 3.4.35 >
- Enhanced "Task switcher" GUI / function.
- Added "Volume up / down" function and popup.
- Added "Color inversion" function. (for "Quick tools" only )
- Added "Screen rotation" function. (only when "Auto rotation" is off)
- Fixed handle color problem.
< Version.3.3.15 >
- Add color setting for handle. (P-OS or higher)
- Fix not working problem just after Home resumed
- Fix late restart problem in case DeX mode changed
< Version.3.2.47 >
- Fix not working problem on Home screen.
< Version.3.2.45 >
- Add new feature "Virtual touch pad"
- Fix problem of "Task Switcher" for Secure folder apps.
- Fix problem when extra handle was added.
- Fix problem on Nova launcher.
< Version.3.1.11 >
- Fixed dark mode problem.
- Support multiple gesture handles.
- Enhanced [Task Switcher] function. (Close all , Sub menu)
- Enhanced [Quick Tools] function.
- Enhanced [Home screen shortcut] function.
- Enabled to use system's touch vibration.
- Added detailed color setting for animation.
- Revert swipe gesture recognition angle.
- Modify to set always use "Landscape mode", when device uses Android 10 gesture.
- Add new animations ( Curved line, Arrow )
- Support for Android 10
- Add [Home screen shortcuts] launching function
- Add [long swipe duration] setting slider
- Add volume up/down and adaptive brightness on [Quick tools]
- Hide gesture handles in case Edge panel of Game Booster(Game Tools) is OFF.
- Fix other bugs
< Version.2.5.41 >
- Added new functions on "Quick tools". ( BT, Wifi , Rotation, etc )
- Added "Start application" feature.
- Added "Hide on lock screen" setting.
- Enhanced "Quick tools" as GUI version.
- Enhanced "Task switcher" by adding "starred app" feature. ( by long press app item )
- Modified to set size/position of left/right handle separately
- Fixed some bugs.
< Version.2.4.19 >
- Fixed that handle does not deliver click event to running apps. (Tablets/P-OS)
- Fixed the Bixby page showing problem on some devices.
- Fixed the right handle disappear problem on Tab S5e.
< Version.2.3.33 >
- Added Quick Tools editing function.
- Added new functions ( Apps screen / Close app / Finder search / Split screen view / Night mode )
- Fixed some bugs.
- Changed default icon.
- Added new functions. ( Media controller / Screen brigtness / Flashlight )
- Added "Quick tools" which offers function group.
- Added "Quick action" setting on Advanced settings. ( Start action without finger release )
- Fixed not to work on KidsHome mode.
- Fixed an unexpected initialization problem in "App Exceptions".
- Fixed a service restart failure problem. (Pie)
- Added "Task Switcher" function. ( Oreo or higher )
- Added gestures "App exceptions" setting. ( Oreo or higher )
- Modified to run as Foreground service to prevent service termination. (Battery usage notificaion is displayed)
- Modified to save separately when adjusting gesture handle size / position on landscape / portrait orientation
- Added "Open notification" function.
- Fixed to work "Pull screen down". (Pie)
- Fixed auto start problem when rebooting even if the setting is OFF. (Pie)
- Changed the landscape mode setting to Default Off.
- Modified to always show gesture recognition area in setting screen.
- Improved long swipe recognition performance
- Changed the size of the handles in landscape orientation to be smaller.
- Fixed gesture recognition error in some areas in landscape orientation.
- Fixed to display at gesture point instead of fixed position when open Floating navigation key.
- Applied multilingual translation.
- Support Android 9.0 (Pie)
Control your phone or tablet more easily with just one hand.
Small gesture handles will be displayed on left/right edge of screen.
By swiping this handles, configured actions will be executed. below is default action.
- Short horizontal swipe : Back key.
- Diagonal up swipe : Recents key.
You can set various functions on horizontal / diagonal up / diagonal down direction gestures. As you become accustomed to using short gestures, you can set up more functions on long gestures.
Currently available functions are as follows, and we plan to provide additional function upgrades.
- Back key
- Home key
- Recent key
- Menu key
- Previous app
- Forward ( web browser )
- Open notification panel
- Open quick panel
- Screen off
- Assistance app
- Floating navigation buttons
- Pull screen down
- One-handed mode
- Start application
- Task switcher
- Quick tools
Depending on the size of the user's hand, the thickness of the thumb, or the shape of the bumper case being used, various handle settings are provided to optimize gesture recognition.
The handle will receive user's touch above the running app. So, as long as the gesture recognition is possible, it is recommended to set handle to be thin.
And once you are fully familiar with the use of gestures, It is recommended to enable [Quick action] on [Advanced settings].
In addition, when the touch interference is severe with running application such as game, you can set [App exceptions] in [Advanced Settings], then the gesture handles will not work when the app is running.
Experience the convenience of gestures on your phone and tablet with One Hand Operation +.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 7, 2020
Uploaded:January 18, 2023 at 5:09PM UTC
File size:6.38 MB
Uploaded:November 23, 2022 at 5:02AM UTC
File size:6.33 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2022 at 4:28AM UTC
File size:4.71 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2022 at 3:42PM UTC
File size:4.68 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2022 at 7:15AM UTC
File size:4.67 MB
Uploaded:July 4, 2022 at 3:49PM UTC
File size:4.82 MB
Uploaded:June 9, 2022 at 3:07PM UTC
File size:4.79 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2022 at 2:23AM UTC
File size:4.66 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2022 at 12:33AM UTC
File size:4.64 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2021 at 2:53PM UTC
File size:4.43 MB