. Use your modes easily from the Samsung Connect panel in the notifications bar without having to enter the app.
. Rules have improved conditions which now allow you to specify the length of time an action should remain active (e.g. turn the porch light on for 15 seconds when motion is detected).
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and operate them simultaneously.
- Configure the settings of devices, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Devices can be used together by inviting others to the place where the device is registered.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ Quick connect has been replaced by Samsung Connect, which allows you to control a wider range of devices. Samsung Connect has also been added to your Home screen and Apps screen for quick and easy access to your devices.
※ Samsung Connect is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Samsung Connect is incompatible with tablets and some mobile devices.
- Android 6.0 or later is recommended.
- Supported resolutions: 1280 x 720 (HD), 1920 x 1080 (fHD), 2560 x 1440 (WQHD)
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user's country, and transfer content and files via the app.
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 3, 2017
Uploaded:December 26, 2018 at 1:15AM UTC
File size:66.74 MB
Uploaded:January 3, 2018 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:34.1 MB
Uploaded:November 11, 2017 at 4:46PM UTC
File size:33.8 MB
Uploaded:November 1, 2017 at 5:55AM UTC
File size:36.86 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2017 at 2:48PM UTC
File size:34.27 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2017 at 10:33PM UTC
File size:29.56 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2017 at 5:32AM UTC
File size:31.95 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2017 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:29.54 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2017 at 3:32PM UTC
File size:29.54 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2017 at 6:37PM UTC
File size:29.78 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2017 at 5:23PM UTC
File size:30.06 MB