1. Supports PDF reader mode
2. Supports size option when attaching images
3. Supports Android S OS
4. Fixed other bugs
Samsung Notes can create and edit documents on mobile, tablet, or PC and collaborate with others.
User can add annotations to the PDF using S Pen and create documents with images or voices.
It can also be used by connecting documents with various apps such as PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
Try creating a new note.
You can create a new note by tapping + in the bottom right corner of the main screen.
Newly created notes will have the “sdocx” extension.
Protect your notes.
1. On the main screen, tap More Options in the upper right corner, select Settings, then select Lock Note.
Then select a note locking method and password.
2. Lock the notes you want to protect by tapping More Options on the screen of the note you want to protect and selecting Lock Note.
Create handwritten notes.
Tap the Handwriting icon while writing a note. Your handwriting will be displayed directly on the note.
Tap the photo icon in the note you are working on to take a photo. You may also load, add tags to and edit an existing photo.
Add a voice recording.
By tapping the Voice Recording icon while writing a note, you can record sound and create a note with sound.
Try using various writing tools.
By tapping the Pen icon while writing a note, you can select a variety of writing tools such as pens, fountain pens, pencils, highlighters, etc., as well as various colors and thicknesses.
By tapping the Eraser icon, you can select and erase content that you want to remove.
You can import notes and memos created in Notes and Memo.
By using the Smart Switch feature, you can import data created in S Note and Memo saved on other devices.
You can also import previously created notes and memos with your Samsung account.
* Notice regarding app access permissions:
The following access permissions are required to provide you with this service.
Basic features of the service can be used even if Optional permissions are not granted.
• Storage: Used to save or load document files
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update
• Microphone: Used to record the voice to be inserted into the note
• Camera: Used to take photos to be inserted into the note
• Nearby devices: Continue using the Notes app from other devices
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Known valid signatures: 9ca5 29c6.
Uploaded:March 28, 2023 at 7:12AM UTC
File size:85.39 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2023 at 4:22PM UTC
File size:86.45 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2023 at 4:21PM UTC
File size:86.85 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2023 at 6:52AM UTC
File size:86.93 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2023 at 5:31PM UTC
File size:86.52 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2022 at 6:18AM UTC
File size:86.45 MB
Uploaded:November 10, 2022 at 6:30AM UTC
File size:77.47 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2022 at 10:57PM UTC
File size:86.35 MB
Uploaded:July 7, 2022 at 10:49PM UTC
File size:78.85 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2022 at 4:17PM UTC
File size:107.51 MB