We’ve got some great new features to announce this month, including:
- Now find your invaluable things with members in SmartThings Find
- SmartThings is also available on the new Galaxy Watch4 series.
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones and watches. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones and watches.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
※ You can also install SmartThings on Wear OS-based watches.
※ SmartThings for Wear OS is only available when the watch is connected to a mobile phone.
※ Wear OS supported devices: Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
- RAM size : 2GB over
- Galaxy : Smart View to support screen mirroring
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app. You can use the app without optional permissions, but some functions may be limited.
[Optional access permissions]
• Location: Used to find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE and to automate actions using GPS (GPS is optional)
• Camera: Used to scan QR codes
• Contacts: Used to get phone numbers of your contacts to send text message notifications
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control features
• Storage: Used to save data and to transfer files and content using the app
• Phone: Used to make calls on smart speakers and to show information about the sender when sharing content with another device
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 28, 2021
Uploaded:January 3, 2018 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:34.1 MB
Uploaded:May 15, 2023 at 2:11AM UTC
File size:17.88 MB
Uploaded:May 9, 2023 at 2:36PM UTC
File size:109.26 MB
Uploaded:April 18, 2023 at 2:11AM UTC
File size:107.12 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2023 at 4:09PM UTC
File size:107 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2023 at 8:02AM UTC
File size:106.99 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2023 at 7:56AM UTC
File size:106.99 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2023 at 7:25AM UTC
File size:166.98 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2023 at 7:19PM UTC
File size:97.52 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2023 at 2:57AM UTC
File size:97.53 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2022 at 5:45AM UTC
File size:94.96 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2022 at 11:26PM UTC
File size:94.84 MB