- Fix icon error when connecting Bus
- Goodlock search function support
- Stabilization of GTS support
- T os compatible processing
- Improved visibility of EQ panel in dark mode.
- Added default activation option to voice changer feature.
- A color preset is provided on the volume panel
- Apply volume panel theme to DeX mode (From OneUI 4.0)
- Added new feature that provide various effects to the microphone in game chat and recording app (From OneUI 4.0)
- Fixed an issue where the app sometimes quits during boot up
- Fixed the volume panel BG error after applying a theme
It is compatible with OneUI4.0 (Android 12)
Default to display volume level in the volume bar
Added volume panel position change function to menu
Other operation stabilization
Restore the floating button
Volume panel customizing - Interworking with Theme Park
Fixed the problem that concert hall doesn't work intermittently.
Stabilize other operation
Fixed FC issue while using volume panel theme.
- OneUI 3
Added OneUI 3 Style Volume Panel color.
- OneUI 2
The app icon has been changed.
Advanced sound utility for your Galaxy.
The sound utility available on the galaxy series
Provides various convenience functions related to audio
※ How to use : youtu.be/Z5mrB4ryKjE
※ Some devices may not be supported
- Allow you to control the media volume instead of ringtone when pressing the volume keys
- Support individual application volume (You can control the volume of music and games differently)
- 150 steps of fine volume and support Floating Equalizer(EQ)
- Create and activate personalize sound settings
- Support mono audio and left/right balance
- Touch the app volume icon in the floating dialog to play/pause and long click to enter the app.
The following features are available only if the Samsung Experience version of the smartphone on which Sound Assistant is installed is 8.5 or later
※ How to check Samsung Experience(OneUI) Version : Run SoundAssistant - Top right menu - About
- Default volume step when pressing volume button can now be changed
- Audio output of an application can now be switched between Bluetooth or speaker via floating volume dialog
- EQ settings can now be saved and shared
Features available since Samsung Experience version 9.0
- Ability to swap left and right sounds on headphones
- Ability to hear ringtone, notification, and alarm sounds only through headphones when headphone is connected
Features available since Samsung Experience version 10.1
- Favorite media app : Select an app to control music when you press multimedia keys.
Features available since OneUI version 1.5
- Supports concert hall effect
- Adjust previous/next song with volume key
- When an earphone or Bluetooth is connected, you can select where the ringtone, notification, and alarm sound will be played.
Features available since Android version 10
- Provides a volume panel of expanded features that can change the volume and output devices of each app
- Provides panel form theme (Sero / Classic)
- Provides panel color theme
- Renewed EQ panel design
- Dual app sound is extended to multi sound so all apps can be played simultaneously
-Provide vibration effect of the volume panel theme slider according to whether the vibration feedback of the -default setting app is activated
-Fix the bug that do not disappear from the existing volume panel when rebooting device
-Apps that appear once in the app volume slider are maintained for a certain period of time even if they do not sound
-Add an option that reverse the ability to switch to the previous/next song through volume key long press
-More sound effects menu
-Fixed the issue that the panel does not disappear while using "Classic" volume panel
-Fixed to rotate the screen based on user settings
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 27, 2023
Uploaded:March 27, 2023 at 5:47AM UTC
File size:22.83 MB
Uploaded:December 22, 2022 at 5:01AM UTC
File size:22.83 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2022 at 10:26PM UTC
File size:22.8 MB
Uploaded:July 4, 2022 at 3:45PM UTC
File size:20.57 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2022 at 3:18PM UTC
File size:20.09 MB
Uploaded:December 24, 2021 at 1:34PM UTC
File size:18.65 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2021 at 9:28AM UTC
File size:18.63 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2021 at 8:35AM UTC
File size:18.62 MB
Uploaded:July 27, 2021 at 2:29PM UTC
File size:14.86 MB
Samsung Good Lock's SoundAssistant now has even more ways to customize your volume control
Uploaded:June 29, 2021 at 5:19AM UTC
File size:13.85 MB