2. AirIME: use your computer keyboard to type on your phone. (requires Win/Mac client v3.3.0, to be released soon)
3. Share content between phone and computer clipboards. (requires Win/Mac client v3.3.0)
4. Reply to Skype and Line messages from notification popups.
5. Other bug fixes and improvements.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
★★★Featured on Google Play in 30+ countries.★★★
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (www.airdroid.com):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer. ★ Quick reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients. More apps will be supported in future releases.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://web.airdroid.com):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Email: [email protected]
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 25, 2016
Uploaded:February 7, 2018 at 5:10PM UTC
File size:27.2 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2018 at 7:27AM UTC
File size:24.86 MB
Uploaded:December 4, 2017 at 11:47PM UTC
File size:26.81 MB
Uploaded:December 2, 2017 at 6:34PM UTC
File size:26.81 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2017 at 7:01AM UTC
File size:26.42 MB
Uploaded:October 17, 2017 at 4:59PM UTC
File size:26.24 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2017 at 4:59PM UTC
File size:26.38 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2017 at 7:10AM UTC
File size:24.57 MB
Uploaded:July 28, 2017 at 1:37PM UTC
File size:24.51 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2017 at 11:16PM UTC
File size:22.59 MB