• A small detail for the eagle-eyed: We've changed the way we number our releases. The last one was 2.76.1, this one is 19.2.1. Most people won't notice, but we wanted to make sure you knew you hadn't missed anything. Carry on.
• Fixed: @-mentions and block quotes were sometimes showing up in weird colors and sometimes not displaying at all. This simply wasn't cricket, so we fixed it.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
Having trouble? Please reach out to [email protected]
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:September 12, 2019 at 3:49AM UTC
File size:33.56 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2019 at 2:46PM UTC
File size:34.22 MB
Uploaded:September 4, 2019 at 5:09AM UTC
File size:34.18 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2019 at 8:19PM UTC
File size:33.44 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2019 at 5:44PM UTC
File size:33.46 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2019 at 5:56AM UTC
File size:34.06 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2019 at 5:06PM UTC
File size:32.3 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2019 at 5:46AM UTC
File size:34.08 MB
Uploaded:July 31, 2019 at 10:30PM UTC
File size:32.3 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2019 at 12:02AM UTC
File size:32.14 MB