• Long pressing an emoji in the emoji keyboard now helpfully shows its name, so you never have to search for :man_in_business_suit_levitating: by scrolling again.
• Fixed: Logically, we now require a channel or member when sharing a file to Slack.
Full Release Notes:
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:May 29, 2020 at 3:28PM UTC
File size:41.43 MB
Uploaded:May 27, 2020 at 4:59AM UTC
File size:41.29 MB
Uploaded:May 13, 2020 at 5:45PM UTC
File size:40.51 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2020 at 8:56PM UTC
File size:38.73 MB
Uploaded:April 15, 2020 at 7:24PM UTC
File size:37.97 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2020 at 8:24PM UTC
File size:32.9 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2020 at 11:24PM UTC
File size:32.86 MB
Uploaded:March 4, 2020 at 9:32PM UTC
File size:32.59 MB
Uploaded:February 20, 2020 at 8:53PM UTC
File size:32.51 MB
Uploaded:February 11, 2020 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:34.35 MB