• Support for our new Threads. Did we mention we have threads now? We have threads now. Tap on a message to start a thread, or on an existing one to join it. Threads!
• In addition, we now support inserting GIFs from Google GBoard, because freedom of GIF is a constitutional right. Possibly. We’re not constitutional experts. It just sounded good.
Full Release Notes:
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
This release comes in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:February 21, 2018 at 3:18PM UTC
File size:29.2 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2018 at 6:37AM UTC
File size:40.53 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2018 at 6:30AM UTC
File size:40.34 MB
Uploaded:January 19, 2018 at 12:21AM UTC
File size:40.27 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2017 at 8:57PM UTC
File size:31.8 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2017 at 10:53PM UTC
File size:31.65 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2017 at 4:00PM UTC
File size:31.59 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2017 at 8:45PM UTC
File size:31.46 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2017 at 11:53PM UTC
File size:31.3 MB
Uploaded:October 10, 2017 at 5:40AM UTC
File size:31.08 MB