• A beautifully crafted new and improved Channels Browser.
• We’ve given a tweak and polish to the menu you get when long pressing on a message.
• New App Profiles. When users tap on the avatar of an app (or bot) they will now see useful information about that app. Because apps are people too. That’s not true. But, like people, it is useful to know who they are and what they do.
Full Release Notes:
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 10, 2017
Uploaded:December 11, 2018 at 3:29AM UTC
File size:29.11 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2018 at 5:14AM UTC
File size:29.17 MB
Uploaded:December 4, 2018 at 1:25AM UTC
File size:29.17 MB
Uploaded:November 28, 2018 at 9:08PM UTC
File size:29.14 MB
Uploaded:November 3, 2018 at 4:07AM UTC
File size:29.05 MB
Uploaded:October 20, 2018 at 2:43AM UTC
File size:28.78 MB
Uploaded:October 6, 2018 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:28.69 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2018 at 5:41PM UTC
File size:28.64 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2018 at 2:53PM UTC
File size:28.62 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2018 at 2:24PM UTC
File size:28.65 MB