• Fixed: Sometimes the wrong team members were displayed when you were attempting to view someone’s direct reports through their profile. We apologize for any confusion, embarrassment or inadvertent organizational restructure resulting from this bug.
• Fixed an issue where the Enter key wouldn’t send the message when using a Chromebook. It had one job. It now performs it.
Full Release Notes:
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
This release comes in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:June 20, 2018 at 11:45PM UTC
File size:29.38 MB
Uploaded:June 19, 2018 at 4:39AM UTC
File size:29.45 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2018 at 8:20PM UTC
File size:29.11 MB
Uploaded:May 21, 2018 at 11:33PM UTC
File size:29.01 MB
Uploaded:May 9, 2018 at 11:47PM UTC
File size:28.94 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2018 at 9:14PM UTC
File size:28.88 MB
Uploaded:April 18, 2018 at 6:28PM UTC
File size:29.33 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2018 at 12:31AM UTC
File size:29.24 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2018 at 7:27PM UTC
File size:29.18 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2018 at 6:16AM UTC
File size:29.2 MB