• Searching in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean will now work much, much better.
• Fixed: A clutch of bugs causing confusion about whether a user was online or off. Now, whether you set availability by typing "/away" or through the user settings menu, your state of green-dottedness (or not) should now be immediately reflected in the app.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:September 18, 2018 at 1:05AM UTC
File size:28.64 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2018 at 2:53PM UTC
File size:28.62 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2018 at 2:24PM UTC
File size:28.65 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2018 at 9:02PM UTC
File size:29.84 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2018 at 10:11PM UTC
File size:29.68 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2018 at 6:38PM UTC
File size:29.9 MB
Uploaded:July 12, 2018 at 2:56AM UTC
File size:29.77 MB
Uploaded:June 20, 2018 at 11:45PM UTC
File size:29.38 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2018 at 8:20PM UTC
File size:29.11 MB
Uploaded:May 21, 2018 at 11:33PM UTC
File size:29.01 MB