• Uploading a pdf file to a channel or DM, you’ll now, magically, see a preview of the first page.
• Fixed: The “Close conversation” button stopped working, which is surely the software version of being awkwardly stuck in the corner of the room at a party talking to the person who wants to describe every single traffic issue they’ve ever encountered. Now it works again. Feel free to make your way to the buffet (or “the rest of Slack”, as we like to call it).
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
Having trouble? Please reach out to [email protected]
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:August 15, 2019 at 4:06AM UTC
File size:34.04 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2019 at 5:06PM UTC
File size:32.3 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2019 at 5:46AM UTC
File size:34.08 MB
Uploaded:July 31, 2019 at 10:30PM UTC
File size:32.3 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2019 at 12:02AM UTC
File size:32.14 MB
Uploaded:July 1, 2019 at 9:59PM UTC
File size:32.1 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2019 at 11:59PM UTC
File size:32.07 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2019 at 5:40AM UTC
File size:31.89 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2019 at 11:34PM UTC
File size:31.85 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2019 at 7:08PM UTC
File size:31.87 MB