• For those who love to format their messages on the move, good news, you can now get that done in a few clicks using the new formatting tool in the message field.
• If, by some chance, you rotated your device immediately after sending a message, a copy of that message would sometimes remain in the input field (as well as being sent). Why? Who knows! Technology is weird. But at least it’s now weird and fixed.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: slack.com/
Having trouble? Please reach out to [email protected]
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:February 21, 2020 at 11:49PM UTC
File size:33.25 MB
Uploaded:February 20, 2020 at 8:53PM UTC
File size:32.51 MB
Uploaded:February 11, 2020 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:34.35 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2020 at 6:51PM UTC
File size:34.51 MB
Uploaded:January 8, 2020 at 9:03PM UTC
File size:35.41 MB
Uploaded:December 11, 2019 at 9:08PM UTC
File size:34.72 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2019 at 9:30PM UTC
File size:34.85 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2019 at 12:42AM UTC
File size:34.61 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2019 at 10:00PM UTC
File size:33.98 MB
Uploaded:October 12, 2019 at 12:30AM UTC
File size:33.89 MB