Use your phone to monitor your sleep patterns!
SleepScore takes advantage of patented sonar technology and the health monitoring capabilities of your phone to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to help you become a better you.
Track your sleep cycles, improve your bedtime habits & wake up feeling refreshed.
FEATURED IN: Wirecutter, Men’s Health, Dr. Oz Show, CNN, Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, USA Today, Digital Trends, Wareable, Bon Appetit and more!
Developed over 12 years and based on analyzing over 7 million nights of sleep, The Free Official SleepScore App sleep tracker provides the personalized information that empowers you to make manageable lifestyle changes that have helped thousands of others improve their sleep.
With our free app, your sleep analysis each night will help you easily understand:
● Your daily SleepScore rated from 0 -100
● The 4 stages of your sleep, including light, deep, REM, and your awakenings
● Simple ways to improve each of the 4 stages including the ability to compare your SleepScore to other people’s SleepScores
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
● Personalized, science-based advice informed by the world’s top sleep experts
● Sleep education and insights
● A comprehensive sleep report to share with your doctor if you wish
● A nightly sleep comparison to an ideal night for people your age and gender
● A smart alarm clock designed to gently wake you at the ideal time in your sleep cycle
GOALS AND CHALLENGES
● Select sleep goals such as “Sleep Longer,” or “Wake Up Less”
● Receive advice and simple challenges to help you achieve your goal and improve your sleep
● SleepScore will let you know if you should be working on a different goal at any point
HOW IT WORKS
● Uses only your smartphone microphone and speakers to track and measure your sleep
● Requires no stand-alone hardware like a mattress strip or wearable fitness tracker
● Uses sonar technology (like bats) sending silent sound waves from your phone speakers that are reflected off your body and received back into the microphone
● Interprets the shape and movement of the reflected waves to sense your breathing rate and body movement
● Processes only the sonar signals in its range, ignoring other sound frequencies so no sound is ever stored or saved
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SleepScore is free to download and use. For advanced features, including a complete history of sleep data, access to printable doctor’s report, and in-depth sleep improvement advice, SleepScore offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options.
$5.99 per month
$49.99 per year
● These prices are for United States customers.
● Payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
● Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the Google Play store after purchase
Only validated for accurate tracking on Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 8, Note 9 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
Terms of Service www.sleepscore.com/legal/sleepscore-terms-of-service
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 30, 2018
Uploaded:July 16, 2019 at 9:14PM UTC
File size:69.01 MB
Uploaded:July 3, 2019 at 2:27AM UTC
File size:69.01 MB
Uploaded:June 17, 2019 at 11:16PM UTC
File size:68.93 MB
Uploaded:June 4, 2019 at 11:34PM UTC
File size:78.47 MB
Uploaded:May 22, 2019 at 7:31PM UTC
File size:78.45 MB
Uploaded:April 12, 2019 at 12:03AM UTC
File size:73.82 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2019 at 9:31PM UTC
File size:75.27 MB
Uploaded:March 6, 2019 at 12:49AM UTC
File size:75.27 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2019 at 6:56PM UTC
File size:70.27 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2019 at 10:15PM UTC
File size:70.11 MB