Version: 2.2.0 (53)
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
Visual Story ver.2.2(for Android) has been released.
- Now supports video for Story Gallery and Live Gallery.
- Select and import videos via SD card reader, USB mass storage connection and camera roll.
- Simplify and improve the connectivity setting.
Visual Story by SONY is a new cloud service and THE destination for every enthusiastic event photographer and video creator that wants real-time delivery of the story of the day faster, more efficiently and livelier than ever. Why don't you try it now?
This Sony app is free with full functionality with options to upgrade to greater storage and gallery capacity with paid versions. It is perfect for a variety of occasions such as weddings, parties, corporate events, school events, school sports, family events and more, which is ideal for any situation where a large number of photos and videos need to be delivered instantly.
1. Automatically transfer images from your camera to your smartphone or tablet
2. Share a Live Gallery to remote participants during an event
3. Smart, fast image selection with AI assistance
4. Apply edit presets automatically to multiple images at once
5. Deliver a Story Gallery immediately after the event
6. Multi-device compatibility
7. Automatic generation of a slideshow movie
8. Data transfer of selection information to final delivery(your application).
Visual Story is perfect for a variety of events such as weddings, parties, corporate events, school events, school sports, family photos and more.
It is ideal for any situation where many photos are taken that need to be delivered instantly.
Supported cameras (as of Jan. 31, 2022)
-Allows Bluetooth transfer of FTP camera settings from mobile device:
ILCE-1, ILCE-9M2, ILCE-7SM3, ILCE-7C, ILCE-7M3*, ILCE-7M4, ILME-FX3
*Camera's system software must be updated to Ver. 4.0 or later.
-No Bluetooth FTP setting transfer:
ILCE-9*, ILCE-7RM4A, ILCE-7RM4
*Camera's system software must be updated to Ver. 5.0 or later.
In addition to images imported directly from an SD card via an SD card reader or USB mass storage device via direct USB connection between camera and smartphone, images imported to a smartphone from Imaging Edge Mobile can also be used.
It may be possible to use a camera from another manufacturer/brand if it supports the FTP transfer function. However, non-supported models are not covered by the operation guarantee or by support, so please be sure to perform your own trial with any non-supported brand before purchasing Visual Story to use with that camera.
-You need to update the system software of the camera to the latest version.
Uploaded:July 12, 2022 at 5:04AM UTC
File size:282.78 MB
Uploaded:May 12, 2022 at 6:38AM UTC
File size:282.54 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2022 at 7:39AM UTC
File size:282.57 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2021 at 5:18AM UTC
File size:270.96 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2021 at 4:57PM UTC
File size:270.96 MB