- Bug fixes.
Sticker creator app lets you create your own personalized stickers right from your viewfinder or from existing photos you have on your phone. Import your personal stickers to your viewfinder and decorate your photos while taking pictures with your Xperia™ camera.
Using Sticker creator:
Launch Camera in your Xperia™ device. There you can find and start Sticker creator.
1. Touch "+" button and choose how to create.
2. Depending on your choice above, take a picture with Camera or choose an existing photo.
3. Specify an area to be made into a sticker. Then cut it out.
4. Remove unnecessary parts from the sticker, and choose a decoration.
[Take a picture with sticker]
1. Touch a sticker you've made. Then touch "Take a photo with sticker".
2. Place the sticker on your preferred location. Then touch the shutter button.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Uploaded:November 26, 2017 at 4:51PM UTC
File size:16.26 MB
Uploaded:November 19, 2016 at 4:45PM UTC
File size:16.27 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2016 at 8:49PM UTC
File size:11.95 MB
Uploaded:February 11, 2016 at 7:23PM UTC
File size:11.98 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2015 at 7:33PM UTC
File size:12.21 MB
Uploaded:May 28, 2015 at 4:10PM UTC
File size:12.16 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2015 at 7:19AM UTC
File size:11.97 MB