Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and soon you’ll get to know us by the name Spectrum. This app is for customers in the former Time Warner Cable service area.
Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your Android device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide by title, person or sports team
- See every way to watch all on a single page both live and On Demand
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV guide by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your Android device to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
- Change TV channels on your DVR or cable box with your Android device
- Block shows by channel or rating, right on your Android device. Set-up a PIN and temporarily remove blocks in a snap.
- Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi or cellular data connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
We’ve updated the way Favorites work. Now, when you favorite a channel/network, you’ll be able to access your Favorites on any device or platform.
We update our app regularly to enhance performance and fix bugs. Download the update to enjoy the latest and greatest version of TWC TV!
Uploaded:January 20, 2021 at 9:29PM UTC
File size:12.16 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2016 at 11:42PM UTC
File size:14.06 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2016 at 9:17PM UTC
File size:14.04 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2016 at 7:06PM UTC
File size:9.93 MB
Uploaded:April 8, 2016 at 5:25AM UTC
File size:9.88 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2015 at 9:03AM UTC
File size:9.76 MB