This update fixes our app for devices with a right-to-left locale setting. Since the content of the app is all in English, we now force left-to-right no matter the setting.
We've also added some more logging in hopes of finding a crash (on the question-and-answers page) introduced in the last update. If you've been experiencing crashes (or just want to talk!) feel free to e-mail [email protected] to send us some info on what happened.
- Read, ask, answer, comment, flag and vote on questions.
- Get a push notification when someone answers or comments on your question. Anything that would trigger a Stack Overflow inbox message will trigger an app notification. As always, you can easily turn notifications on and off via settings.
- Search and filter by active, newest, votes and more.
- Draft questions on the go, even when you’re offline. Markdown tools make it easy to add images and code blocks.
- Get back to good questions with a browsing-history view that lists questions you’ve recently looked at.
Uploaded:October 3, 2017 at 5:26PM UTC
File size:4.93 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2017 at 4:38AM UTC
File size:4.59 MB